Children’s wardrobes face a constant evolution: while our little ones grow up, clothes build month by month with a huge pile of garments to “put away.” Not to mention the amount of spare clothes; it’s never enough, no matter the age.
Use labels to keep a wardrobe organized by:
- Organizing shelves, drawers and cases
- Labeling containers for seasonal clothes
- Labeling containers for garments that don’t fit anymore
- Giving your children more autonomy, so that they can choose clothes by themselves
- Teaching your children to fold and put their own clothes away
Let’s start with an extremely accurate seasonal change and removing any garment that doesn’t fit; it’s important to store items in the right place and to ask your children to do the same.
Now it’s time to place labels anywhere you need them: on closet doors, drawers, baskets and shelves or on small containers for underwear and accessories.
Download and print our labels on cardboard paper.